This is an exciting time to be joining QEF, at our 48 bed, state of the art, Care and Rehabilitation Centre in Leatherhead. This Centre provides residential specialist care for people with complex physical, sensory, cognitive and emotional difficulties and rehabilitation care and support to people who are on the stroke pathway or as part of their neurological rehab pathway by helping them to gain independence.
At QEF Care and Rehabilitation Centre, we are seeking dedicated Care and Support Workers to join our team in providing holistic, person-centred care. Our mission is to reflect and respect the individual needs of our clients, promoting their dignity, autonomy, and choice. The role is pivotal in fostering independence within a supportive environment and delivering exceptional specialist care and rehabilitation to enhance the quality of life for our clients and residents through compassionate support and tailored therapeutic interventions.
• Work within a supportive, state-of-the-art facility that prioritizes personalized care for individuals with complex rehabilitation needs.
• Contribute to a safe, responsive, and welcoming atmosphere that upholds the rights and welfare of clients.
• Collaborate with a specialist multi-disciplinary team to establish and implement care and rehabilitation plans that are as unique as the clients we serve.
• Engage in a continuous learning environment that offers professional development and the opportunity to participate in the progression of our service delivery.
• Be part of a team that values communication, teamwork, and the contribution of each member in improving the lives of those in our care.
• You are inspired by the values and mission of QEF and demonstrate a commitment to person-centered care.
• You possess the sensitivity and skills to provide high-standard personal care and support, with a respectful and empathetic approach to daily living activities.
• You are observant and proactive in monitoring the well-being of clients, with the ability to communicate effectively with both the care team and external stakeholders.
• You are an advocate for the interests and rights of residents, engaging actively in their care planning and rehabilitation processes.
• This role is ideal for someone with a passion for supporting others, a desire for professional growth, and a dedication to contributing to a dynamic and compassionate care environment
• Paid breaks
• Compressed hours (full-time hours worked over three long shifts per week)
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing with service).
• Pension and Life Assurance
• Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme and shopping discounts
• Free on-site parking
• Blue Light card
BEING PART OF QEF MEANS
• Actively participating in learning, development and feedback opportunities.
• Promoting QEF’s Equal Opportunities policy.
• Being an active team player.
• Being an ambassador of QEF’s Values and Behaviours.
DISABILITY CONFIDENT EMPLOYER
• QEF is proud to be an equal opportunities employer
• We guarantee to interview all applicants who meet the criteria for a vacancy and to consider each applicant on their ability to do the job
• Please contact HR if you require any reasonable adjustment(s) for the application process or interview stage
Please click here for a copy the Job Description and Person Specification.
Please note that vacancies may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. If you wish to apply for a position, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.
HOW TO APPLY
• If you are interested in becoming part of team QEF please APPLY NOW!